AGM APRIL 28th
Wine and Cheese 8pm
Pioneer Club, Devon Ab
Devon Nordic Ski Club was established in 1961 to promote cross country skiing to people of all ages. Cross country skiing is a low cost, local outdoor winter activity to contribute to healthy life style and feeling of well being.
CLICK HERE FOR MEMBERSHIP TO DNSC (OPEN SOON FOR 2017-2018 season)
We maintain about 12km of classic ski trail on Devon Golf Course, river hills and about 1km along the river front.
All skiers are welcome to use our trails of all levels. Please be considerate of all users and follow these guidelines.
- Please stay on the trails and off the golf course, especially sensitive, roped off areas.
- Do not walk or snowshoe on the ski tracks.
- Please do not ski with your dog on the groom trails.
- Practice trail etiquette. When overtaking another skier, call out “Track,” and step to the side if an approaching skiers calls out “Track.” Move off to the side if you fall. Try to fill any holes you made.
- If you see a fellow skier in need, stop to help.
- Remember: pack out all garbage and help keep our river valley clean.
- Non members are asked to sign in at the trailhead. They may support the club by placing a donation in the box near the trailhead.